Energizer Bunny arrested: Charged with battery.
– What program did you use to design this logo?
– But why?
– Because… POWER!
Croak n’ Roll – funeral music for the new millennium.
Customer: So, when I got Windows I had no clue it would require a footwear budget…
Support: A what?!
Customer: Yeah, it says so here… it needs new shoes.
Support: I am fairly certain Windows does not require shoes…
Customer: In fact, you’re right… It asks for boots.
Support: OK. Can you read the message from Windows for me?
Customer: In order to finish this installation, please reboot.
Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there’s no pop quiz.
– You look snazzy! Where are you going?
– Jury duty… I have my lawsuit on…
– Eh, that’s not exactly the meaning…
Dividing people into different kinds may seem like an exercise in meaninglessness, but it says a lot about the person trying to do the dividing. In particular the different kinds of “kinds” taken into consideration.
– How big is your imagination?
– It’s Fanta-sized…
– And I’d like a bloody stake…
– Do you want some fucking potatoes with that?
– Hmmm… actually… let’s do ordinary potatoes, and save the fucking for desert, OK?