I lie for a living, and nobody believes me, and now I’m telling the truth and they still don’t believe me! I hate people!
Human problem solving:
- We use logic,
- however, if we can’t use logic, we use emotions,
- and, if we can’t use emotions, we use violence,
- and, if we can’t use violence, we convince ourselves violence is wrong… Which takes us back to step 1.
Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there’s no pop quiz.
If you have a Mac with four cores and upgrade to latest version of Excel that uses all cores (instead of 1 as in the previous versions), how much faster will Excel perform calculations?
It will take four times longer than it did before…
“I read the manuscript…”
“I was impressed… you managed to kill almost all major characters…”
“Yeah! I pray at the altar of the great Martin.”
“I bet… You even killed the dog…”
“Sure! I mean who cares about the mutt, am I right or am I?”
“You do realize this is supposed to be the first episode of the reboot of Lassie, right?”
It may not have happened for real, but it has happened and that’s bad enough.
It’s a terrorist! Throw it into the pond! If it floats burn it on the stake! No, wait… Am I getting the methods mixed up now? Ummm…
At the same time, in the home of a politician that values feelings over facts:
– Dad, I think there’s a monster under my bed!
– Yes, son. You must always ask daddy for help checking under the bed and in the closet before you go to sleep because there can really be monsters there!
Game of Thrones: like musical chairs, but with thrones… and much more blood!
“Be wary of quotes on the Internet.”
– Abraham Lincoln