If we run into that reef, there’ll be hull to pay!
I heard they spent billions to find that Higg’s bozo. Couldn’t they’ve just fitted him with a GPS-collar or something?
– High witness testimony? Isn’t it supposed to be eyewitness testimony?
– Not in this drug bust…
Old Hobbits die hard…
The password should be unique, but not “unique”!
– The world’s most unusual woman?
– Anne O’Malley!
“As far as I know everybody up here is fully behind you.”
“With daggers in hand.”
/Colony, Season 1, Episode 9
– You’re not alone.
– That makes me feel at least twice as depressed. One. The world is full of suckers in this same shitty situation. Two. The people that knew about this did nothing to stop it or was otherwise unable to…
– Is my enemy’s enemy my enemy or my friend?
– If they both have nukes neither one is your friend!
Just back from vacation, and my sleep depravation is over… no, not sleep deprived, sleep depraved…
A fun exchange with a colleague:
Colleague: so how was your vacation?
Me talks a bit about it and mentions sleep.
Colleague: so, how bad is it?
Me: I went to bed at ten and woke up at five.
Colleague looks confused.
Me: ten in the morning and five in the afternoon.
Why sleep depraved/deprived/de-whatever?
No clue. Because sleep hates me? And I hate it right back?
Maybe because I was born four in the afternoon… but it’s more likely that I was born in the afternoon because my sleep cycle has always been in disarrary…