Human problem solving:
- We use logic,
- however, if we can’t use logic, we use emotions,
- and, if we can’t use emotions, we use violence,
- and, if we can’t use violence, we convince ourselves violence is wrong… Which takes us back to step 1.
The debate about climate change is running hot (no pun intended) through most political avenues. You may support the notion that it is caused by humans, or you may not. In fact, you may even question that climate change is a thing. But are we debating the right thing? Or are we missing the forest for all the trees?
– Where do we store the suspenseful scene endings?
– In the cliff hangar…
That’s very nice. I would probably have gone more like:
Trump on the ground,
Jump jump jump jump…
But I guess I’m risking pissing off every American psycho out there so I guess I shouldn’t have… :O
You need cow-how to succeed as a livestock farmer!
The claim that the Swedish government is covering up immigrant crimes or Islamic crimes has appeared now and again in foreign media, from Fox News commentary on Ami Horowitz documentary to “comedians” like Pat Condell.
Pat Condell, in his video “Bye, Bye Sweden” states that the Swedish government covers up Islamic crimes, because there are no stats on the religious affiliation of criminals, and American commentators are baffled to learn that there is also no documentation of ethnicity, or as they like to call it, race, in crime reports or crime statistics.
– Have a fruit…
– What the hell? You bastard! Are you trying to prolong my suffering with healthiness and shit?
– I’m having a huge problem!
– Yeah. My kid is following a negative character arc!
– Damn! I’m sad to hear it!